Master of Business Administration
Key Highlights of the Program
- 100% immersive learning through interactive Virtual Campus.
- Industry backed curriculum with 4 powerful specializations.
- Industry relevant Capstone projects.
- Unique teaching pedagogy of Flipped Classrooms for collaborative learning.
- 180+ hours of Live Interactive Sessions from Top Subject Matter Experts with Industry Exposure.
Top Skills Students will learn
As a Professional, student would develop the ability for handling dynamic business challenges in his functional area.
- Leadership Skills, Functional Expertise and Strategic Acumen
- Think Critically, Reasoning Logically, Decoding Others, Unleashing creativity, Learning Expertly
- Define Problems, Create solutions, Make Decisions
- Manage Teams, Negotiate Wisely, Expand Networks
Who should do this Program
Any students or professionals who want to grow at a rapid pace in the ever-growing business world.
Eligibility for the Program
Any Graduate from a recognized University
- To cover all facets of Enterprise Leadership
- To understand the Technology & Data Enablement aspect of Business
- Identifying and evaluating challenges in the Industry and improve Functional Expertise
- Strategic Acumen: Develop analytical and decision-making skills
“Our EMBA program is designed to make you functionally competent by improving your ability to provide best possible solutions to critical business situations. This program helps the student Think Critically, Reasoning Logically, Decoding Others, Unleashing Creativity & Learning Expertly. The Strategic Acumen which helps in development of analytical and decision-making skills of the student is an integral part of the program. Exposure to the most relevant topics included in the program will help the student achieve new heights in their careers. The program has been conceptualized and developed by Subject Matter Experts from country having vast experience in the industry.”
Life Skills are necessary for transforming professionals and
students by imbibing foundational skills critical to achieve professional success and personal meaning. This will
enhance outcomes and keep students on track
to acquire new skills and to buildgood habits. The
students need to complete the Life Skills Modules
before the start of MBA program. Life Skills
modules include: Think, Solve,
Communicate, Collaborate Lead
As a Knowledge Partner of the University,
Harappa Education has contributed
in our mission of enabling
students to achieve excellence
in the learning process and
in building successful
1st Semester : Enterprise Leadership
- Leading Human Capital & High Performance Collaboration
- Problem Solving & Decision Sciences
- Economics Principles & Power of Markets
- Communication Science & Story Narratives
- Negotiating and Resolving Conflicts
2nd Semester : Technology & Data Enablement
- Statistical Techniques & Research Methods
- Digital Transformation for Competitive Advantage
- Business Analytics & Insights
- Emerging Technologies, Tools and Business Applications
- Data Analysis & Visualization
3rd Semester : Functional Expertise
|Digital Media & Marketing on Virtual Platforms||Managing Value Chains||Financial Analysis & Business Valuation||Recruiting, Hiring & Onboarding Employees|
|Product Marketing & Growth Hacking||Project Planning & Execution||Financial Portfolios & Risk Management||People Analytics & Talent Management|
|Sales Force Design & Account Management||Managing Agile Teams & Lean Operations||Fintech & Financial Services Transformation||Learning & Development and Workforce Skilling|
|Buyers Insights & Contemporary Brand Building||Scaling Operations & Resource Optimization||Accounting for Decision Making||Organizational Analysis & Change Dynamics|
4th Semester : Strategic Acumen
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Business Strategy & Growth Models
- Startup Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
- Capstone Project
Program Delivery Methodology
The Program is a blended course which has synchronous as well as asynchronous components of learning resources. The pedagogy is a based-on Flipped Classroom. A flipped classroom is an instructional strategy and a type of blended learning focused on student engagement and active learning, giving the instructor a better opportunity to deal with mixed levels, student difficulties, and differentiated learning preferences during in-class time. It moves activities, including those that may have traditionally been considered homework, into the classroom. In a flipped classroom, students watch online lectures, collaborate in online discussions, or carry out research at home while engaging in concepts in the classroom with the guidance of a mentor.
Flip Classes Pedagogy
- Student will login into the Virtual Campus
- A subject wise Live Session Schedule will be announced well in advance mentioning the topics that will be covered in the class.
- Student will have to use the following resource in the virtual Campus related to the subject to study the topic before the forthcoming Live Sessions Starts:
Benefits of Flip Classes
- Anytime anywhere learning through Virtual Campus.
- Self paced learning with Videos Tutorials. Student can Play, Pause, replay videos till he understands the concept.
- Student can enlist discussion topics before Live Interactive sessions.
- The Faculty will have more time to individually interact the students, instead of conducting a one-sided, monotonous class.
- The Faculty can gauge the speed of learning of individual students.
Student needs to successfully submit the following as part of Continuous Evaluation
- Two Online Assignments per subject. Continuous assessments would be conducted by the faculty members during course conduction.
- Online Assignments are objective type – MCQ based 50 questions (randomized) with 50% passing criteria.
- Continuous Assessment will have 50% weightage in Final evaluation.
- Students must attend a minimum of 70% of Online Sessions to be eligible to appear for the annual exams for the program
- Passing criteria for each subject would be 50%
- Annual Exams will have 50% weightage in Final Evaluation.
- Annual Exams would be conducted at Campus. Students would attend the University campus
- Each Day would have 2 subject wise Exams (First Half and Second Half)
- Examination Month Schedule would be declared well in advance enabling students to plan their visit to University Campus at Bangalore
Course Duration : 2 years
|Fee Plan||Down Payment (INR)||EMI Amount